The Hangover: The Best Reactions from The Day AfterBy
As usually happens with grieving processes confusion and anger has begun to give way to humor for lots of Marlins fans. Here’s a roundup of some of the best reactions of the past 24 hours.
- Another rebranding is suggested for the team in the wake of the latest trade.
- Some people are hoping Bud Selig will “force” Loria into selling the team.
- Billy doesn’t seem too upset about the whole thing, though.
- One fan is hoping to convince the government to look at Loria’s ownership issue (and with 25,000 signatures, it may happen!).
- Logan Morrison talks about playoff odds with Jon Heyman on Twitter.
- San Francisco Chronicle’s Hank Schulman gets in on the fun.
There were also several revelations that occurred, like:
- Zack Cox is now the Marlins’ 7th highest salary.
- The over/under on the Marlins’ average attendance for next year is 18,500.
- The Marlins’ ticket sale team is still hard at work.
- Nearly half of last year’s Opening Day roster has been traded.
- There are tremendous tax implications for the new Blue Jays players.